Saturday, October 07, 2006

NaNoPubYe 2006 - In the Books!! (*26918*)

I really don't have much time to celebrate because I got four pages of Math homework due in four hours. But, I DID IT!

A lot of my PubYe pals have already finished. I wasn't first, and I didn't have the max wordcount. And, you may rest safely assured that the first edit will do a remarkable slimming job on the total w/c. But, I'm puttin' this book down for a while. I finally broke through with the plot arc, and created a couple of really good scenes. I put a couple of them up in a writing circle, and asked for a critique on them. That's always fun when you really have nothing to lose.

They both got reviewed at 5 stars (5/5). But I also got some really funny comments. I'll share some of them with you next time (maybe).

I have two classes' worth of assignments waiting, so I can't stay and play right now. And, OH! I got a hot call from a publisher!! More on that next week! It could be way good, or nothing. Hey, it's publishing! We shall see...lookie, lookie...I gots kewl stuff! :)

Here's this year's NaNo Participant's Icon:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

You might have seen this one before. It's the 2006 NaNoPubYe Participant's Icon:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

And I got a really kewl stiff-ticket, too. Wanna see? Oh, ok. Here it is...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Here's the Winner's Icon from NaNoPubYe:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

And, this is the Icon for my home writing group, FMWriters:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Pretty classy, huh? And, here's my gotta have it, Superstitious first ever, what has to be on every signature line of mine during NaNo:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I think they make a nice little statement!! I hope you like them so much that you'll want to get them, too. Just let me know, and I'll help you out if I can. Here's the official 2006 NaN00 Banner. I think they really did a great job with it. What do you think? Yeah, I'm happy at them moment. I'll see you next time.

Bud

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

1 Comments:

Blogger Lewis said...

Bud I have been attemping to log in. This is Lewis and Jeannie we have found you. Get in touch. Lewis

January 27, 2008 3:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home